Tuesday, April 21, 2020

ENGLISH VIII SAMPLE MESSAGE WRITING I(converting conversation to message)



         SAMPLE MESSAGE WRITING (converting conversation to message)
Question 1: You are Ramesh. Today you had the following conversation with Rajesh, a friend of your elder brother:
Rajesh : Hello! Is it 991234509?
Ramesh : Yes. I’m Ramesh speaking. What can I do for you?
Rajesh : Well, Ramesh! I’m Rajesh, you know your brother’s friend.
Ramesh : Oh, I see. Well, brother is not here now. So can I help you?
Rajesh : Could you please convey him that he should bring my practical book today in school as I need it in class today.
Ramesh : That’s fine. I’ll do that.
As you are leaving for your school, write a message for your brother in about 50 words. Put your message in a box.

MESSAGE
18 March 2020 11:11a.m                                                                                                                                            
Brother
Rajesh called in your absence. He wants you to bring his practical book to school today. He said  it is urgent as he needs it.
Ramesh

Rosy : Hello ! is it 9035022565?
Rehana : Yes, please. Who’s it there?
Rosy : I’m Rosy, a friend of Roma. Where is she?
Rehana : Oh! Sorry. Actually she has forgotten her mobile here. She has gone to the market. Can I help you, please ?
Rosy : Oh, sure. In fact, I wanted to convey her that today’s music classes \ shall be suspended because the teacher is not well. Instead it will be held on Sunday. So she should remember it.
Could you please pass this message to her?
Rehana : Oh! Sure. Thank you.
Rosy : Thank you too.
As Rehana is going to her dance classes she needs to reproduce the message for Roma. Write the message on her behalf with every detail.

                                            Message Writing

18 March 2020, 10:25a.m                                                                                                                                             
Roma

Your friend Rosy from music class called in your absence. She called to inform that today’s music class has been suspended because the teacher is not well. Instead, it will be held on Sunday. So she wants you to remember it.

Rehana


6 comments: